Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

The chronicles of narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe prediction


Then  we all charge, we fight as hard as we could and i slice peoples not heads off there pants and gave them a wedgie then we go for the white queen and then a horned enemy hit me off my horse then when he’s about to come i slap him and kick him off im on foot then i see edman  fighting white witch so i run up the hill but my men are fighting so many and aslan was fighting lots of horses and goatman.The war was big and tough and i had to help edman fight her off then when edman was about to be killed I got her stick and whacked her head with her own stick    then I wacked again and again until her wig came off then I got my water bottle and threw it at her face then she got so angry she got her stick and neck minute it was broken then I slapped her and she slapped me back then I took edmans sword and she took a rock then I stabbed her foot (this and so on is not pg anymore low level violence)and she screamed like a lion i thought that was aslan but i remembered he was fighting far from us so i punched her and then she took  the sword and stabbed edman then I said noooooooooooooooo but at the same time again I thought I was hallucinated when aslan roared, but then he jumped out of nowhere and (this part you are about to see is way to far)bites her head then I get happy (neck min)then i'm sad but my sis comes and heals him happy ever after.


No comments:

Post a Comment