Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

R.I.P Rima Sikei Fernando

I went to a sad burial for Rima Sikei which was my older brothers freind,he was stabbed and died near weasly and his home because a target named Tuafa which i don't know but my info was rima wasen't the target,i wanted to make a chrismas blog but i felt sad for him,some photos will show up,Image result for rima sikeiImage result for rima sikeiImage result for rima sikeiSad memory's of him will be shared and will be emotinal,this might not effect you but he was 21 years old and he was so kind,happy,helping hand,young and all nice things you can ever imagne,when i went to see his body my brother sobbed and i could see his face brused,it was alright to bleed but why did they need a knife,even if he was drunk,why use a knife when you can fight back,the stabber was 32 years of age,he would know how to fight back,but again respect shall go to Rima Sikei Fernando,comment how you feel of this sad memory being buried in you back of your mind,(Freind of my brother)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sebastian,

    My name is Rachel and I work with Megan on the Summer Learning Journey programme. It is my job today to read the posts from May Road School and provide comments. When I read your post I wanted to pass along my condolences to you, your brother and the entire community. It is such a tragic event and I am genuinely sorry for your loss.

    Best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sebastian,

    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Rima sounded like he was a lovely, kind, and generous young lad. It must have been hard for yourself and your brother to lose a friend and a brother. I hope you are all doing OK and looking after each other.

    Sending my love to you all.

    Kindest regards,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete